Per State Election Calendar requirements, a DTC Meeting has been scheduled for Tuesday, April 3rd, at 6pm, in the Town Hall Meeting Room to vote upon Convention Delegates.
Any Democrat may attend the Meeting, but only DTC Members may vote on Delegate choices.
Here is the schedule of upcoming Conventions:
* April 13 – April 23: Democratic State Central Committee elections and Permanent Convention Committee elections
◦ 26th DSCC District = 6 Delegates
* State Convention: May 18 – May 19 (US Senate, Gov, Lt. Gov, Sec State, Treasurer, State Comptroller, AG)
◦ 6 Delegates
* U.S House of Representatives Conventions: May 14
◦ 4th Congressional = 6 Delegates
* Multi-Town State House Conventions: May 16
◦ 2nd State House District = 2 Delegates
◦ 135th State House District = 4 Delegates
* State Senate Conventions: May 21
◦ 26th State Senate District = 6 Delegates
* Judge of Probate (multi-town): May 23
◦ 45th Probate Court District = 6 Delegates