Thank you Redding Democrats!
It was a terrific Century Club this Sunday, October 4th. Our thanks also go out to Governor Ned Lamont, Senator Richard Blumenthal and Congressman Jim Himes who joined us for an in-depth discussion about anticipated challenges with the Supreme Court, our economy, and important information with regard to the Coronavirus.
Your support of your Redding Democratic Town Committee sends an important signal to our candidates Congressman Jim Himes, and especially State Senator Will Haskell, State Representatives Anne Hughes and Raghib Allie-Brennan: they face contested races by a Trump-led Republican Party desperate to take back the majority in our Connecticut State House.
Thank you again for your support, which is critical as we get-out-the-vote for our candidates!
HOW TO VOTE IN THE 2020 ELECTION
Make Your Voice Heard!
- IMPORTANT DEADLINES FOR CONNECTICUT VOTERS:
Online: October 27–voterregistration.ct.gov/
By mail: Postmarked by October 27
In person: October 27
Absentee ballot deadlines:
Request: Received by Nov. 2
Return by mail: Received by Nov. 3 by 8pm
Return in person: Nov. 3 by 8pm
*We strongly encourage submitting a completed absentee ballot via the ballot drop box at Redding Town Hall.
Questions? Contact the Redding Town Clerk at 203- 938-2377 or email@example.com.
The Redding DTC is the official local organization
of the Connecticut Democratic Party.
• Elect great candidates for local, state and federal offices.
• Support responsible town budgets and fiscal policy
• Be responsible stewards of our land, water and air.
• Raise money to support our candidates for election.
• Welcome new residents to Redding!
On Sunday October 18th at 4:00 p.m., the Ct. League of Women Voters, the Westport Library the Wilton League of Women Voters, and other Leagues within the district will sponsor a candidate forum between Jim Himes (D) and Jonathan Riddle (R) for the 4th Congressional District. The format will be moderated by Kay Maxwell of the Ct. League of Women Voters and publicly live-streamed from the Trefz Forum at the Westport Library. Registration is required…
(HARTFORD, CT) – As the State of Connecticut continues taking actions in response to the global spread of coronavirus disease (COVID-19), Governor Ned Lamont provided the following updates as of 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, October 1, 2020: Click here for video, transcript and helpful charts.
Diana Carlino-Coffey writes GOTV postcards for State Rep. Raghib Allie-Brennan.
The Redding DTC:
- Nominates candidates for office.
- Recruits and recommends appointees to town boards and commissions.
- Organizes campaigning in Redding on behalf of all Democratic candidates.
- Ensures that our party’s values and positions are a vital part of the governance of the town, state and nation.
Meet your elected officials!